Coco Mill System
Coco Mill Cm-200
The automated CM-200 can take full pallets of coir block and reconstitute them all easily. Blocks are shoved off the pallet and into a hopper which adds the precise amount of water necessary to restore the coir to a usable state. There is not water waste or mess. The reconstituted coir leaves the the Coco Mill by conveyor.
- Product can be loaded directly from the shipping pallet, therefore less risk of cross-contamination or diseases.
- Machine can be used indoors, which allows production to continue in any weather.
- Material is moisturized before being loosened which helps maintain the structure of the coir material.
- Can be used for all types of Coir Blocks.
- No dust forming.
- Low water usage by recycling back into the mill.
- The Coir processing line can be operated with one person.
- Possibillity to add additives to the coir and mix inline using Logitec’s soil mixing components.
- Full Service, parts and support available within North America.